1. Please make sure you attended the demo sessions and made up your mind before making the fee payment.
2. You can choose to cancel your enrolment to the course after the demo sessions are over, and you will not be charged anything for the demo sessions.
3. If you choose to continue with the course after the demo sessions are over you need to make a part or full payment of the course fees.
4. You can also choose to cancel your enrolment anytime during the course, however, the fees that you paid in part or full to CloudAge are non-refundable in any condition.
5. If you paid the fees part or full for a batch & were unable to continue with that batch due to some situation and later you decide to join a new batch to continue with the course, in this situation you only need to pay the difference in fees
6. That is total fees as per the new batch fees structure minus what you already paid in the old batch.
7. Course fees once collected by CloudAge are non-refundable in any condition.
For any queries, you can write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 976 406 3368.